Monday, August 23, 2010

Debt Free - No I.O.U.

Stitching has been coming along smoothly so far--haven't put any of the letters in the wrong spot (I don't think). Lee says I'm on a mission, but the truth is that it's been several months since I stitched, and it feels good to get back into the habit. There's an order to the process that I find soothing--figuring out the most efficient way to move between the color sections, the neatness of the Xes. Plus, my last Cubs game is September 23rd, and since we will likely be stopping in to see Baby Z and family that night, the timing just might be perfect! (Okay, so maybe I am on a mission, but I didn't think of it until after his comment!)

2 comments:

  1. I hear you about the order being soothing. It's sort of like making a list and then crossing something off. Or finishing a crossword. X's in boxes feel so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which reminds me, I need to start doing crosswords again...

    ReplyDelete