Thursday, August 26, 2010

I Would Like to Go Back to the European Union

Spent the evening watching Project Runway and sewing. It's not a terribly exciting life, but it's mine. My back would probably appreciate it if I didn't sew for four hours per night, but I guess I've just never been one to do things halfway. I think I need a lumbar pillow.

I am a little disappointed that the 'E' and the 'U' are both the same color...and I'm even more disappointed that the upcoming 'S' is also the same. The pattern book is in black and white, and although there are color photos of completed projects in there, I don't think they show every letter of the alphabet that way. It probably would have been wise to check beforehand, and realistically I could change it. The OCD part of me, though, rebels at stitching it in a way not designated by the instructions. Winging it has never really been my thing. Oh well.

On the plus side, I do a appreciate the fact that the zebra and skunk that begin and end his name both have a black-and-white theme. :)

1 comment:

  1. I always feel, myself, that the fun of a hobby is in part buying the accessories for it. Lumbar pillow sounds like a good idea! Do it!

    ReplyDelete